Pages

June 16, 2010

Featured Seller on Etsy

From June 14-16 our shop sat on the front page of Etsy.com. That is a VERY long time at a VERY busy place.

Wow! That was a wild ride. It felt like we were at Six Flags for two days, then on cleanup duty afterwards! I sat glued to the computer the whole time (except for the few hours I had to sleep), answering questions, getting special order details, and keeping the shop stocked. Bernard printed orders and started shipping. The kids washed jars and made boxes. Whew!






Now we have a couple days worth of jar washing and packing. We tried to work ahead, but we've already used up those jars. Thank you to everyone who made it such a success.

Did you miss our Featured Seller interview? Here it is.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I kept clicking on your shop every couple of hours just to see your sales go up, up, up... It was so cool to see your sales skyrocket!

    It's nice to see behind the scenes and to see your whole family involved. :) I am so happy for all of you!!!

    Take Care,
    Valerie C.

    PS: I enjoyed your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love it when Etsy notices the hard work and dedication of people who truly are deserving of it!

    ok..now get packing heheheh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! I don't want to pack. I want to leave comments on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing your things on the FP--and finding your blog! I LOVE the old jars--I got some from my hubby's grandma--and they are a big favorite for collecting things! ;) Best wishes as you pack, pack, pack.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails