Pages

December 20, 2009

Vacation = Get Organized!

We're taking a break from our shop this week for various reasons.

1. It's Christmas week and online shopping is slow.
2. Our son is home from college.
3. His girlfriend is coming to visit.
4. It's Christmas!

But taking a break or a vacation really means going through the hundreds of jars we have downstairs, making shelves and making discoveries!

For example, I thought I was out of the 1960's clear pints, but no, I found four, so they are now relisted on the shop.

I also found more blue glass lids, so I was able to list a couple more blue lightning jars.

That's the plan--Christmas shop, make cookies, family gatherings, and organize and tweek the shop. Looking forward to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails